Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Photo Essay




This picture is taken at Venice, the city on the sea beside Italy. Venice is one of my favorite cities I have visited in Europe. At Venice, there are lots of big and small houses which is really beautiful. You can see many kind of boats at Venice. Sometimes , you can hear and see boat man singing wonderful song on the boat. But because Venice is an old city and is on the water, it is now starting to collapse. If you look at the picture above carefully, the tower at the back is leaning quite a lot. I recommend you to visit Venice before is too late!

Next place I visited is Milan. Milan is also in Italy. Actually, there were not many things to look at Milan, but reason I chose Milan is because of the Duomo di Milano. Duomo di Milano is the most beautiful church I ever seen in Europe. It was made of white marble. If you go and see Duomo di Milano, you can see lots of people who came to see Duomo di Milano.

Third place I visited is Jungfrau mountain in Switzerland. Jungfrau mountain is a big mountain. Jungfrau is the most beautiful mountain I ever seen. This mountain is very high and to go up to the top of the mountain, you have to ride a train. On the way to the top, the train stops one time about at the middle. There, there are four windows that you can see out side. Picture above is the picture when I took through the window. It is very cold at the top of the mountain, also, there is not enough air, so is hard to breath. So don't run when

Next country I visited is France.






1 comment:

  1. Jeawoong- I also love travel and am enjoying your photo essay so far. You wrote good descriptions and I hope you will finish this today. You should also include the link for where you took the pictures from.

    ReplyDelete